Friday, August 29, 2014

HELP ME STOP THIS

I just received the most horrifying, soul-crushing news today. I rarely am a super-fanatic about anything, but there is one thing I hold very, very dear. And it's about to be ruined in all the ways something can be ruined.

Lakeshore Entertainment (Am I the only one who hasn't even heard of this company? This is already bad) is planning on rebooting the Underworld series.

If you are, like me, a ridiculously die-hard fan of the Underworld movie franchise, then you'll be just as upset. Unfortunately, Lakeshore Entertainment does not have a Twitter account (at least one that is not readily apparent, if it does exist), and I therefore can't yell at them directly.

So, I've started the SAVE UNDERWORLD Facebook page. Show your support and post your outrage. The more noise we make, the more likely they are to pay attention.

The series isn't even that old! Certainly not old enough for a "reboot." We all still want to know WHERE'S MICHAEL, and if we let Lakeshore have their way, we will never know.

Seriously, how crappy a writer do you have to be that, instead of continuing a story, you have to go back and rewrite the original?

My response to this--AW HELL NAW. Lakeshore, LEAVE UNDERWORLD ALONE. 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Kate Beckinsale's had enough? I agree, though - it's disturbing news.

    ReplyDelete