Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Update and New Web Series

Ok, first the update--

If you didn't already know, I've been having some health issues lately. I've had to have gallbladder surgery and have a stent put in, as well as experiencing neurological issues. The neurological issues include numbness in my hands and fingers, making it difficult to type. That is improving, though, and writing on Awakening is finally continuing.

Next, I have decided that since people nationwide seem to be having an issue with either correct word usage, proper phrases, or both, that I'm going to start the "Say What?" web series. This will be my correction of these common mistakes, and they will be super funny. How do I know they'll be super funny? Because I will be writing them, that's why. 

So, if you haven't already seen the first "Say What?" post, go back to the main blog page and look for it there, because I'll be posting it shortly after this one.

Much love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment