Saturday, May 11, 2013

Update--Life and Stuff

Alright, here's your update.

Awakening is nearing completion, and yes it's been delayed. That's what happens when your time runs out, along with your money, and you have to go out and get a job.

Yes, I've started working again, and between it and school, my writing time has seriously been eaten into. This sucks tremendously, both for me and you, dear readers, as that means it's gonna take me longer to write future books.

But never fear, they will be written!

Until the writing pays the bills, this state of affairs will continue.  I will do my best to keep you guys happy by producing books as quickly as I'm able, but keep in mind I'm going to be slowed down. Want to speed me up? Spread the word and help make writing my No. 1 career!

Also, we had a leak in the roof and part of my ceiling came down, among other not-so-fun life events. But I am working on Awakening, and it will be published as soon as I can get it published.

So please be patient with me, and thank you all again for loving my series. If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be doing this. You're all awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment