Sunday, December 2, 2012

FLASH FICTION RUN!

Ok, it's been decided that I host a Flash Fiction surge on my blog.  Details are as follows:

Genre:  Paranormal/Urban Fantasy (bonus points if it's about vampires!)

Word Count:  500 words or less. (Sliding a teeny tiny bit on word count is something I will consider, provided you've busted your bum and just can't get it down to 500 words. But I expect you to TRY TRY TRY--this is a personal challenge, after all!)

Submission deadline:  By 11:59 p.m. Saturday, December 8th.

Where to submit:  Email all submissions to elise.valente@gmail.com

Number of submissions: You may submit multiple stories, but no more than 3 per author will be accepted.

Submissions will be posted on my blog for the world to see.  Writers, GET WRITING!!!

9 comments:

  1. Guess what.

    I'm gonna go ahead and do this thing.

    Yup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi! Alright. Saying, "I don't know. I don't know." NOW I KNOW!!! Paranormal...Oh, boy. I know so many of those...
    Can I submit many???? What the limit????

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD! I will eagerly await submissions. If you want to submit more than one, go ahead. But I have to limit it to three, for space purposes. I'll update my post to show that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I can get my writers block to go away I will definitely post something. Maybe this is just what I need to make it go away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DO IT REI! You have until midnight Saturday to get it to me, which is plenty of time. DO IT DO IT DO IT!

    ReplyDelete