Sunday, November 18, 2012

What Do They Look Like?

Ok, as a fun break from the hectic finishing of the book, I decided to to take a stroll among pictures of the famous to find some that more or less resemble what I think some of the characters look like.  Also, these people are casting possibilities should I ever get so lucky as to get a film deal, LOL (I highly doubt it, but a girl can dream).  Not everyone is here, because it takes a while to hunt these people down, but I'll be updating with Blaine, Danielle, and Samael soon.  Suggestions for these are welcome!

So, in no particular order:

Damon
 (There are two of him because this guy--Andrei Claude--is HAWT.  Darken the eyes and slap on the tattoo, and he's perfect.)






Sanaan



Brian



Corinne



John




No comments:

Post a Comment