Friday, September 21, 2012

Dogs and Chronic Ear Infections--I've Found the Cure

Seriously, I've found the freaking cure.  No, I don't make money off this or any other such nonsense.  I was at my wits end, and then stumbled on this, and am so thrilled with it I have to share.

I have three dogs--a Maltese, a German Shepherd, and a Border Collie mix.  My Maltese is an ancient old man, and he started getting the nasty yeast infections in his ears.  Repeated vet visits and treatments, costing loads of $$$, helped for a bit, but the infections would always come back within a few days of the treatment ending.

So I surfed the 'net in search of some help, and came across Pet King's Zymox Otic solution for ears.  It had a nearly five-star rating from over 800 reviews, all from people who were having the same issues with their pets' ears as I was.

So, by this point, the infection had spread to my other two dogs' ears, and I decided to give the Zymox stuff a shot.  Over 800 people can't be wrong, right?

Turns out it is THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SPENT MONEY ON.  I've just been treating my dogs for about three days now (it'll be another week or so before the treatment is finished), but already the infection is dramatically better.  My poor Maltese, who has suffered almost non-stop with his ears is--after only three days--feeling soooo much better.  His ears are clearing up, the redness is almost completely gone, and the best part is that he's getting relief.


And, once the treatment is done, treating his ears once a week will keep the infection away!

So, if you're like me and battling chronic ear infections in your pets (it's for both cats and dogs), GET THIS STUFF.  Seriously, I couldn't be happier with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment