Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hello All!

Hello All!

Writing this book has been a pretty big adventure for me, and I've enjoyed every minute of it.  I've also found that writing is very therapeutic for me, helping me to understand myself better, and helped me to learn about the book writing process as a whole.  In fact, for me, the best part of writing the book was finding out how what happens in the story.

The Amaranthine Blood series is one that I feel I will be with for a while--I love the characters, love how the storyline is working out in my ADD afflicted, over-crowded brain, and love how it has affected those who have read it so far.  It's all very cool, and I'm definitely looking forward to continuing.

So, for anyone interested--Vendetta has been uploaded for both Kindle and Nook.  The Kindle edition should be available by tomorrow, the Nook edition in at least three days.  I will update my blog as they become available.

Also, I am working on getting a physical paperback edition available for you die-hard physical book fans!  As soon as the print edition is ready, I will update my blog to let you all know.

To everyone who ends up reading and enjoying Vendetta, the first book in the Amaranthine Blood series--thank you!  Thank you for taking the time to check out my book, and thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,
Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment